Jump develops customised employee sustainability programmes for all manner of employers, including NHS Trusts, Universities and corporate organisations.
Their excellent team combines employee engagement expertise, a deep dive knowledge of sustainable activities within the workplace, and technology across UX, design and development.
In their own words, their incentive-based platforms help busy organisations increase their positive impact, exceed their goals, and save money.
During the last quarter of 2023, Jump had some really exciting things to talk about to clients, prospects and the wider world. A recent funding win from the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) gave the team the opportunity for some major product feature releases.
These new features added leading digital mechanics such as gamification and personalisation to employee sustainability - from a brand new app, to a world first workplace and personal carbon calculator and a team-wide activity feed.
With some recent staff changes, Jump needed someone to come in and help them make a little noise, whilst they recruited a new marketing expert to take over the reins in 2024.
What did we do first?
We got a plan together, obvs. Nothing too complicated given we were only in for three months, but a simple content plan that aimed to combine three main factors:
- The benefits of the product features
- The power of creative comms across video and social asset design
- The personalities of the team’s leadership
What did we do next?
- We started with two Q&A interviews held with the team’s leadership, Josh Cleall and Katie Rees. We drafted the Q&A script and handed it over to Team Jump’s in house team, who recorded and sent us back the footage
- Created snippets of each Q&A section - creating a cool looking intro and outro animation and designed overlay graphics
- Produced a “launch edit” - combing a few of the Q&A snippets into an edited launch video and getting that up on Jump’s YouTube channel
- At the same time, we wrote a launch article piece with accompanying graphics and embedding that lovely video slap bang at the top of it
… and of course like any good digital agency would, we produced:
- two email campaigns to launch the news and share the article and the video - one for clients and one for prospects
- a series of LinkedIn friendly social graphics and posts for getting the news out there
Good times for a little bit of launchy magic in early December, but not enough to set the team on their way for success in Jan 2024 and beyond, and that’s what we were all about!
So, the brilliant Rob Marsh led the in-house team to organise an online webinar for all those interested in sustainability at work to see and hear about what Jump was all about, and we set about producing:
- Webinar social posts - from direct “come join us” to client quote, team quote and feature benefit posts
- An opinion piece, written by newly appointed CEO Josh Cleall - because we know it’s not just what you do, it’s how you THINK that people want to hear
- Feature sheets - gorgeous looking one pager PDFs for each of Jump’s new features
- … and everything in template form, packaged up and handed over for their wonderful new growth marketing legend, Sam Packer
“Working with Jilly, Ross and the whole Bravand team has been a great experience. We initially felt that ours was a very unique situation and project and maybe a little too niche for an agency to get involved. But how wrong we were.
From the very first meeting, Jilly put us at ease and really understood our challenges and brief.
We’re very happy with the results and now have a range of assets to help us get the word out about our fantastic new features.
Thanks again team Bravand!”
Rob Marsh, Growth Director at Jump