We’re looking for a freelance UX / UI designer to join Team Bravand to help us deliver a couple of website projects over April and May 2021.
What you need to bring to the table:
- You need to have designed websites before and have been paid to do it
- You need to have a CV / portfolio that supports point 1
- You need to have worked with project managers and a development team in partnership before, taking information in from them and delivering work back to them
- You need to have your own hardware and software packages
- You need to have somewhere remote to work
- You need to be able to work professionally in the country that you reside in
- You need to be able to present your work and vision to someone else in a reasonable manner, we’re not talking TED talk standards here, but communication is pretty key…
Apply only if:
- You love designing websites and digital experiences that work for the users they’re aimed at – not for the designer designing them
- You’re happy to take feedback from both an SEO expert and an accessibility expert throughout the design process
- You’re available to work full time* during April and May 2021
- You’re willing to accept up to £300 a day
*we’re not sure what this means as we’re fully flex – the main point is that you’re not saying you’re free to work when you actually have a job and think you can “fit this in”. This is live work, we’ll need your attention.
Get that CV / portfolio / whatever proof you have of the above brief over to email@example.com and we’ll do the rest.
We try to get back to everyone but sometimes that isn’t always possible.
Speak to you soon! x