We’re looking for a Supertech!
If you are a Technical Lead / Director with a wide range of digital development experience and no fear of trying new things, we’d like to chat about building something pretty bloody good together.
Bravand is an independent digital agency in London, founded by Jilly Cross (Chief Suit) and Richard Botting (Chief Crayon) in November 2012. In the short time we’ve been in business, we have both delivered and won a number of new projects with some fantastic brands and partners. We now feel it’s time to complete our senior management team with the appointment of a Chief Geek or Technical Director (tbh, we’ll put what you want on the business card if you’re the right person for the job).
What we’d expect you to take care of:
- Creating feasible technical solutions across both our in house and client projects, working closely with other members of the team to ensure the right solution is made
- Full development and management of all technical builds including specification, development, testing and deployment processes
- Recruitment, selection and management of the development team
- Selection of appropriate software across all projects including licensed and open source
- Set up and management of server platforms and hosting solutions where appropriate
- Problem solving when hurdles present themselves (as they always do)
What we offer in exchange:
- A professional, passionate and friendly team to work with
- A wide range of projects to get your teeth into and develop your own career
- The opportunity for you to build, own and develop your own team
- A competitive package and Bens – incl. share options and travel allowance
This is a senior role and one that would suit someone looking to truly build something – we’re looking for a partner, not an employee; someone who can share and contribute to our vision and, in turn, benefit from our success.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please contact us for more information or to set up a time to meet.